Tuesday 22 November 2016

Shufra Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzel Nuggets

The Nosher's Choice

This packet of snacks was another choice from the extremely kosher local deli which I revisited the other day with Noble Friend (it's a bit scary to go on my own!). And Noble Friend was keen to try. So...

Er... well I thought this crispy gloopy snack was incredibly weird. I mean, seriously weird.

I would have been happy with the pillow-shaped pretzel casing which is crunchy and tasty. I never realised until recently that pretzel flavour (and texture) is rather to my taste. But this gloopy inside was not what I was expecting and I didn't like it at all.

However, those of us who enjoy peanut butter, which includes the Chef, liked it quite a bit. So this whole 226.8 (8oz) packet got eaten up. Peanut butter filled snacks are heavy.

Peanut butter lovers rejoice! says the packet. Because these little treats pack a big surprise inside (hmmn...). One crunch and you will know that Shufra Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets are anything but ordinary. Enjoy real creamy peanut butter inside every crunchy bite-sized nugget!

OK, so not exactly aimed at me then.

Tall taste tester said he found this crispy snack weirdly strange, but somehow he really liked them. And he loved the packaging. Even the strange spoon full of gloop.

No comments :

Post a Comment