Wednesday 23 November 2016

Golden Fluff Potato Flutes Honey Barbecue Flavor

Another kosher snack for the reluctant taste testers to try. Another tiny 14g packet containing only 60 calories and 3g of fat.

We had already tried the Ketchup flavour, and enjoyed that, and the Onion Garlic flavour, which wasn't bad either. But I'm not sure that the reluctant taste testers and I were massively impressed with this Honey Barbecue flavour.

Yes, the whole bag was eaten up in no time at all, but you don't get many potato flutes in the average 14g packet. I mean, check out the photograph. That's all you get.
The flavour was a bit nothing. Which is a pity. But there you go. I guess not all your crispy snacks can be as good as the one you like best. Which so far, for me, is the ketchup flavour. 

No comments :

Post a Comment