Sunday 25 October 2015

Walkers Deep Ridged Salt & Malt Vinegar

When the reluctant taste testers and I first tried this deeply ridged crinkle cut crisp we thought the taste was very strong. Maybe too strong. So then we tried another small crisp, a small bit of broken crisp. You know, just to check.

And then, well it wasn't just me because noble friend certainly did the same (I saw her), we had another, and possibly even another crisp.

Because, yes, this is an old fashioned strongly tasting salt & vinegar crisp. But really it's a very moreish crisp. Very tasty indeed. Positively addictive in its moreishness. Impressive.

Pretty good crunch, not too hard, lovely deep crinkle and lots of tasty flavour dust.

OK so this is probably not going to be the most favourite salt & vinegar crisp that the reluctant taste testers and I have attempted. However, we can reveal that it is pretty good. And you won't be able to stop eating until the packet is finished.

Truly, you can't say much better than that.

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Quite right. They are. Lovely crunch too - and not as crunchy as a "man crisp".

      Delete
  2. Nice crisps. Good Zing. Like I remember Seabrooks S & V from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only tried 2 Seabrooks flavours I think, but I'm sure their salt & vinegar flavour is good.

      Delete