Wednesday 22 July 2015

Plural Bio C'est la Vie Chips Chili

These very nice tortilla chips from Belgium were found in the health food shop in Sion, in Switzerland. On the recommendation of the Chef's healthy eating French friend; the mountain fan.

And what a great crisp this is.

Nice rich colour and a lovely crunch. Generally nicer taste than your average tortilla chip and a wonderfully spicy chilli flavour. Quite a lot of chilli heat but also flavoured with paprika, onion and garlic, coriander, fenugreek and (definitely a first for me on a crisp) lovage.

I was concerned these organic crisps would be dull. And I was quite wrong.

The reluctant taste testers and I really liked these a lot. And there weren't any left over for me to take home to the Chef. We might have to get another packet next time we're in Sion.

Very simple packaging. Which unfortunately doesn't look too pretty in the scan.

No comments :

Post a Comment