Monday, 18 July 2016

Purina DeliBakie Oven-Baked Stars Cheese & Beef

Taste tester Honey highly recommends this fancy star-shaped snack. Goodness only knows why Purina thought it a good plan to produce doggy snacks in a star shape: I am sure Honey only cares about the taste. However, there's no denying, they do look rather smart.

And check out the name. This doggy snack sounds (reads) just like a human snack. DeliBakie (from the delicatessen perhaps?), Oven-Baked (speaks for itself) and then beef and cheese flavour. I have to say they do smell pretty good.

But. But they are for dogs.

2 comments :

  1. I saw "Purina" on my sidebar and thought, "Oh, God! I hope Georgina knows they only make food for pets! I hope she isn't snacking on dog biscuits!" hahahah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to eat dog biscuits all the time when I was a child. The plain ones... not the ones with added gravy. And a friend of my mother's fed her dogs a B vitamin supplement which is meant to be good for their fur. So she took it too and swore her hair was better for it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...