Tuesday 8 March 2016

Yamayoshi Potato Chips Chili (Chilibee)

Tall Elegant taste taster bought this packet of crisps from the local Japanese shop too. Boy was she out of control! Buying two packets of crisps at once.... Mind you, it's been a very stressful time at work just lately. I felt so stressed I bought cake and you know that's not a good sign.

These chilli crisps are a beautiful rich golden colour tinged with chilli red, nice crunch and you get about two seconds to enjoy a very pleasant flavour before a wacking great thump of chilli heat kicks in. You know I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to chilli. I thought they were really hot. Dutch taste taster told me she liked these crisps a lot. And she ate quite a few to prove it.

Not for the faint hearted but a good choice for chilli fans I think.

No comments :

Post a Comment