Sunday 19 June 2016

Kettle Bites Mozzarella & Pesto Lentil Curls

Here's another new little bag of Kettle Bites. And this one has a whole 2 calories extra compared to the Maple Barbecue Waves. 2 whole calories? Amazing. Mind you, there do seem to be a lot more lentil curls than you get waves.

I rather like lentil curls as a crispy snack shape. They really do seem to work well with a good crunch and a great shape. But I'm not so sure about the flavour here. I don't terribly like pesto (I always feel I ought to like it and keep trying but I just discover yet again that I don't, much) and these curls do seem to be particularly pesto-tasty. Not sure the mozzarella shines through.

However, that didn't stop me quite enjoying this tasty little snack. And certainly none of the reluctant taste testers had any reservations; or none that they voiced. Extremely Senior Volunteer taste tester seemed particularly fetched.

Not bad, then? Yup. Not bad at all. Better yet if you like pesto.
And yes, since you asked, this is another road trip find.

No comments :

Post a Comment