Monday 30 January 2017

Monomasa Chipotle & Lime

I'm so bored with chipotle sighed Dutch taste tester, and I didn't expect much myself as I don't usually care for crispy snacks made with lime. But. actually, I thought this combination or chipotle chile and lime wasn't at all bad. Pretty tasty in fact.

These tortilla chops are quite tasty. Very nice indeed. And despite my usual dislike of lime as a flavour (it tastes blue); I really did like this flavour. Although, having said that, I don't really get tortillas; the bite isn't right and then there's that odd floury texture.

Not all the reluctant taste testers were mad keen on this flavour. Giraffe Fan particularly told me she didn't fancy these crisps (tortillas). Got to say I was quite surprised because I had thought Giraffe Fan would rather like them.

Some of the reluctant taste testers thought these were rather good. Some didn't. So I guess you have to make up your own mind. And as always with Monomasa the packaging design is lovely.

No comments :

Post a Comment