Saturday 3 December 2016

Beigel & Beigel Sour Cream & Onion

This is a packet of nice little biscuitty crackers from Beigel & Beigel. And the sour cream & onion flavour works pretty well. I think all of the reluctant taste testers rather liked this flavour, and rather liked the fine crunchy bite.

But almost every one of these fine crackers was broken. I think in the whole packet there were 5 unbroken.

That's very disappointing. Can Beigel & Beigel not create some more protective packaging? I understand that there are some serious food miles involved. After all, we know this crispy snack comes from Israel. But still. The Chef & I have (unprofessionally, which is to say on an amateur basis) imported crispy snacks from Europe and not suffered such disastrous breakages.

We all enjoyed this tasty snack but I think we'd have been more impressed if the entire contents of the packet hadn't looked as though someone sat on it.

No comments :

Post a Comment