Tuesday 31 October 2017

M&S Turkey Feast Hand Cooked Crisps

5% of the price of this little packet of crisps goes to housing charity Shelter. Crisps without guilt.
You can see the packet says roast turkey with stuffing and cranberry, potato crisps with parsnip & carrot crisps, don't worry we haven't included the sprouts!  Oddly I find the older I get the more I like sprouts. And this year I have seen a number of sprout christmas tree decorations. The year of the sprout? Perhaps. But not here.

We weren't quite sure about the parsnip and carrot crisps but the turkey flavoured potato crisps were certainly very turkey tasting. 

Turkey usually works very well as a crisp flavour but seems to be available only around Christmas time. And presumably Thanksgiving too.

2 comments :

  1. Could you please confirm if this is vegetarian or non vegetarian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I am not vegetarian so I don't always look. I suspect not though.

      Delete