Sunday 29 October 2017

Taylors Welsh Potato Crisps Lamb & Mint

I'm not a terrific fan of meaty flavoured crisps. I think both Tech taste tester and Slightly Red-Haired Bristolian are much bigger fans of the meat than me. But I'm not certain that any of us is mad for lamb as a crisp flavour.
Don't get me wrong. I love roast lamb and rack of lamb and lamb burgers. It's just that I feel lamb should be lamb. Noble Friend of course doesn't eat lamb at all because she finds lambs too cute to eat. If I used cute as a reason not to eat things I'd be stuck on a potato only diet. But hey! at least that would include crisps.

These crisps actually do taste of lamb and mint. Although chiefly mint. Interesting.
I'm still finding the slightly chewy texture of these Welsh crisps from Scotland a little bit wrong for my taste.

No comments :

Post a Comment