Wednesday 28 January 2015

Crosta & Mollica Crostini Oregano

Delicious!

I picked up a bag of these tasty and very crunchy crispy snacks from Waitrose for a leaving party at work. Aren't they good?

Well, you can't tell until you try but let me tempt you with lots of yummy delicious crunchy goodness; made with local olive oil and oregano and twice baked for extra crispiness. "Altogether Italian" and made in a family bakery in Italy.

I must try these again. Crunch crunch crunch. Teeny weeny crunchy little garlic breads. Or maybe croutons. Only tasty oregano flavour. A little bit herby, a little bit salty and a whole lot of crunchiness.

There's an important distinction between crispy snacks I like, snacks I like and wonder if there is another flavour I can try, and crispy snacks that are so good I want another bag. The Chef was driving past the only place we have ever seen Seabrooks crisps this week (one of our very favourites) - so I asked him to stop off and buy another bag. Tragic news: they didn't have any. Oh no! Where are we going to find another bag?

Luckily I'm pretty sure I can get another bag of oregano crunchiness. Fingers crossed.

Anyhow, I very much like the Crosta & Molllica striped packaging too. It has gussets to make a good fat bag. On one side the gusset is yellow, and on the other; green. Very smart.

No comments :

Post a Comment