Saturday 24 March 2018

Lieber's Original Corn Chips

This is another tiny little packet of crispy snacks from one of the local kosher shops. And I have to say I never thought it looked up to much. But you never know.

Well in this case, the reluctant taste testers and I thought it a very dull crispy snack. It's basically a corn chip made with vegetable oil (one or more of the following: canola oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, safflower, soybean or sunflower oils). And that sounds pretty plain.

Not being an expert on anything that might cause the little black bits, I don't know what the little black bits are. I suppose bits of whole grain corn. Whatever, we thought the taste was pretty dull.

A kosher snack made in Brooklyn. The reluctant taste testers have enjoyed many kosher crispy snacks. Just not this one. And who designed the packet? I don't know, it makes me think of the 1950s.

No comments :

Post a Comment