Saturday 3 March 2018

Bobby’s BBQ Sauce Potato Snax

Yes, you’ve guessed. I went back to the Post Office to look for another crispy snack from Bobby’s.

Another fun extruded snack made with potato starch, wheat flour and rice flour, it has a lovely light crunch. And a great gentle BBQ flavour. Very nice indeed. The reluctant taste testers and I liked this crispy snack a lot.

It’s nothing fancy, but the taste and the texture are great. Top marks. You just don't get all that many of these latticework cushions in the packet because they're quite a bit bigger than you think.

Actually I don’t think the packaging design does this snack any favours. Or any of the Bobby’s snacks. I think the ones we have tried are top quality, which is what the Graffiti Artist told me, and what the man in the Post Office who sells me these snacks think too. I think the packaging might put off crisp connoisseurs.

But then, perhaps those who fancy themselves crisp connoisseurs don't eat crispy snacks anyway. In this case it's definitely their loss.

No comments :

Post a Comment