Tuesday 28 February 2017

Seabrook Lattice Food Heroes Three Little Pigs Chorizo

And another exciting flavour from Seabrooks. Oh dear I really don't like chorizo very much. I just adore salamis and eat them all the time, as often as possible, but chorizo really isn't for me; it's far too oily. And I am not convinced that chorizo works at all well as a crispy snack flavour. Mind you, the Chef & I tried a salami flavoured crisp in Italy and were very unimpressed.

As always with Seabrooks crispy snacks the bite is very nice and light and the texture wonderful. I just really disliked the flavour. I think Slightly Red Haired Bristolian quite enjoyed this flavour but I am sorry to say that most of the reluctant taste testers were pretty reluctant when it came to this flavour.

Very sorry but we didn't enjoy this crispy snack much.

Three Little Pigs is a proud artisan operation, fully committed to their happy free range pigs and making food the slow way in the stunning Yorkshire countryside. I read that Charlotte & Jo started when they were given a rare breed sow as a wedding present. Their chorizo wins wards. Honestly, I cannot think what I would do if anyone gave me a sow (rare breed or no) as a wedding present! but since I live in North London I suspect this is an unlikely occurrence. 

No comments :

Post a Comment