Wednesday 15 February 2017

Funyuns Onion Flavoured Rings

Here's another little packet of crisps you can't really buy in the UK. Another corn snack, this time supposed to be ring shaped, although (and possibly because they're imported from the United States and then posted to me) there were quite a lot of breakages so only 2 actual rings.

Of course that doesn't affect the flavour but I always feel it's a shame when the shape you expect doesn't materialise.

I can exclusively reveal that this is quite a light onion flavoured snack. Quite lightly onion flavoured. Gently tasty and (hurrah!) with no after taste. Noble Friend was very enthusiastic and I think all the other taste testers quite enjoyed them too.

2 comments :

  1. I'm not surprised. It's a shame they were so broken but the taste was good.

    ReplyDelete