Friday 12 April 2019

Walkers Turkey & Stuffing

Here's another crisp from the Walkers 2018 Christmas multipack.

I don't really understand why some flavours make a great crisp while others don't. But turkey always seems to work very well. Usually a limited edition crisp available at Christmastime (at least in the UK); I wonder if they have turkey crisps all year round in the United States? Of perhaps for thanksgiving? Or maybe not at all. I must interrogate my American friends.

Anyhow, the reluctant taste testers were grateful to Slightly Red Haired Bristolian for purchasing the two Christmas multipacks, and therefore this packet of crisps. Because it's a rather good crisp. The stuffing part of the flavour works as well as the turkey.

Not bad at all and snacked up speedily before lunch.

We did taste test this crisp in December. It just fell to the bottom of the list of crispy snacks I had to write up.

No comments :

Post a Comment