Tuesday 24 July 2018

Kettle Discoveries New York Deli with Pastrami, Dill Pickle & Mustard

Here’s another complicated flavour crisp from Kettle Chips (who you can follow on Instagram if you fancy).

Discoveries is all about exciting flavour combinations inspired by food from near and far says the packet. Like Broadway and yellow cabs, the New York Deli sandwich is an authentic part of the ‘Big Apple’ experience. Hmmm....

At first crunch I wasn’t sure I was going to like this crisp. And Slightly Red Haired Bristolian told me she really disliked it. But, as so often, a second try, and maybe a third, changes your mind and in the end I really found myself enjoying this crisp. I like dill so thought the pickle flavour was very nice. And actually the pastrami flavour works very well: actual pastrami is on the list of ingredients so these crisps are not suitable for vegetarians.

Quite to my surprise I really enjoyed this crisp but perhaps it isn’t a flavour for every day.

No comments :

Post a Comment