Saturday 15 February 2014

Zweifel Snacketti Dancer Cream

Another superb crisp from Swiss snack and crisp giant Zweifel. Snacketti is one of Zweifel's brands. These extruded potato crispy snacks are a little like Quavers, and not so different to Pom Bears.  The shape is described as 'dancer' but in reality is more kung fu, or I suppose break dancer, than anything. Reading dancer I had expected ballet or perhaps ballroom dancing but no such thing.

The flavour is described as cream but as with so many cream or sour cream flavour crisps it's hard to detect. Also in the mix are sugar, onion and garlic powder, mustard, paprika and carrot powder. I keep reading all sorts of ingredients on crisp packets and often they seem to bear no relation to the finished flavour but what can I say?

What I can say is that the flavour is wonderful. I love it and I think this is a truly great crisp. Fabulous.

I tried these Snacketti dancers on the reluctant taste testers at work and they seemed quite popular.

Probably only available in Switzerland but possibly in Germany and Italy too. Suitable for vegetarians.

10/10

No comments :

Post a Comment