Wednesday 4 December 2013

Kettle Tortilla Chips Cool Sour Cream

I wasn't quite sure I liked these on first try.

Perhaps they don't go terribly well with the Prosecco I felt was a good accompaniment to building and decorating the Christmas tree. Perhaps I needed to go away and think about it.

Anyhow, on second thoughts these are rather good. Naomi appeared to eat a fair number. And Terry likes them too.

So what have we got? Good crunchy orangey tortilla chips with quite a lot of purplish black bits. Reading the list of ingredients I'm not sure if these dark spots are red and green peppers or black pepper or what. But the chips have a good hot zing at the same time as a lovely cool creamy taste.

Not sure I could indentify the dill though. Dill features in the ingredients and on the package so it must be there somewhere. Pity I couldn't spot it in the taste because I like dill.

But, just as it says on the back of the package, you really can taste the corn. So all in all a good tasty crunch. Which works very well indeed with a sour cream and chive dip. Yum.

I'm not mad for tortilla chips but these are rather good. And I really like the packaging. It's a good green.

No comments :

Post a Comment