Friday 4 January 2019

Trésors Gaufrettes Apéritifs Roquefort & Miel

Oh dear. I couldn’t get any takers from the reluctant taste testers with this little biscuitty snack.

The aperitif market, which is a savoury snack to be eaten with a drink, (usually sold in little boxes) is a big market in France. Since I have been visiting French supermarkets in search of crisps or crispy snacks the number of this style of snacks has doubled (at least). And having tried quite a lot of them, and mostly liked them, I was hoping this would be a tasty morsel.

According to the box 300g of Roquefort cheese goes into each kilo of these little wafers biscuits. Which sounds great.

But I don’t know. The taste testers weren’t keen, I wasn't keen, and the Chef wasn’t keen either. That’s a pity.

No comments :

Post a Comment