Monday 21 May 2018

O'Donnells of Tipperary Hickory Barbecue Flavour

Hmnn... I confess I am quite disappointed. Cliffs of Moher taste tester told me this was a truly great crisp with a fab flavour. And guess what? I didn't much like it.  But I shouldn't be surprised because I almost never lie the barbecue flavour crisps and of course that's what this is.

However, worry not readers, because the reluctant taste testers paid no attention to my pickiness and liked this handsome Irish crisp anyway. And I suspect that unless you share my unreasonable dislike of BBQ as a flavour, you will enjoy them too.

This really is a handsome crisp and if it didn't taste all wrong for me I think I'd like it quite a lot.

So don't listen to me, listen to the reluctant taste testers and know that they approve. And this crisp won an Irish Food Award in 2013.

No comments :

Post a Comment