Sunday 22 April 2018

Lorenz Pomsticks Sour Cream flavour

Tech taste tester says he doesn’t like fiddly little crispy snacks it’s hard to pick up. And you can’t deny this is a packet full of very small crispy sticks that are quite hard to pick out of the bowl. Or packet.

Tech taste tester did his best with the shape and ate quite a few because he enjoyed the taste. Because this is a tasty little snack. And then Cliffs of Moher taste tester said she thought they taste of cream of tomato soup. Really? Pretty specific don’t you think? I sampled several little sticks carefully thinking about this strange pronouncement. And decided she’s quite wrong. However, if you are a big fan of cream of tomato soup, don’t let me put you off. Or if you’re not.

I really don’t agree with the cream of tomato soup but I don’t think you get a particularly strong sour cream flavour either. There are herbs involved. Nice light crunch too,

And you know, you do get your money's worth with a packet of little sticks like this. Because they’re so little they can be packed close together without the gaps you get in a packet of larger snacks. I remember eating similarly small chip sticks when I was quite small. And they do suit little fingers. I know these days people choose snacks made especially for very little children (many with very little taste due to the lack of salt) but if that isn’t an issue for you I should think this would be a great choice for slightly older children.

No comments :

Post a Comment