Monday 18 December 2017

Tesco Cheese Savouries

I bought this 250g packet of little cheesy biscuits because I thought they might be a simple crispy snack. And I was right. Not too cheesy, not so salty, quite tiny really (hence a little difficult to pick up) and almost dull.

Having said that, the dullness masks an incredible addictive quality in these little biscuitty snacks. You just can't stop eating them. Not sure why exactly but the reluctant taste testers and I often find the "duller" tasting snacks are the ones we like best in the long run.

So seven or more shapes; basically little biscuits not tasting of much? That's right. But very nice. Apparently dull is good.... I'd buy these again.

1 comment :

  1. Yes quite satisfactory really a few now and again make a change BETTER than crisps which can be greasey especially walkers they are very fatty and not good quality.

    ReplyDelete