Tuesday 5 December 2017

TGI Fridays Crunchy Fries Snacks Extreme Heat

I've got to admit I was a little dubious about this packet of crispy chip sticks because the flavour seems to be "extreme heat" and I'm not the world's biggest fan of heat.

But yet again we learn never to judge a packet of crisps by its cover. These are great. At least I thought so. The reluctant taste testers were, I admit, a bit less enthusiastic than I was. And one of them randomly complained that the mix of chilli and cheese flavours was confusing. What? How does that work?

I thought the taste was pleasantly hot, but not too hot, and a little bit cheesy but not too much, and the crunch was crispy and just right. And what could be better than that?

What indeed. Yes, please, I'll have another one.

No comments :

Post a Comment