Tuesday 20 October 2020

Lay’s Sour Cream & Onion

And here is the very final bag of crisps sent by kind Missouri Taste Tester. What a lot of fun we’ve had trying out a whole load of crisps brand new to us. Apparently this is Missouri Taste Tester’s favourite crisp.

Oh dear. I didn’t terribly like them. I don’t know why. I just didn’t. Sometimes you just can’t put your finger on whatever it is. But hey! See above: I don’t fancy this flavour but someone else does.

The Chef thought they were all right. Which isn’t the most enthusiastic review in the world. He did, of course, eat most of the packet. If I don’t like something I stop eating: it doesn’t stop the Chef. So it’s a lot harder to tell what he really likes. Or doesn’t.



4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I shouldn’t be surprised! I’m afraid I really didn’t appreciate the flavour.

      Delete
  2. I do not like their flavor either...We only buy Lays Classic in the yellow wrapper:) Plus that one is Gluten Free:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems this flavour is very divisive. Either an absolute favourite or no thank you.

      Delete