Tuesday 4 September 2018

U Mat & Lou Snacks Diablos Goût Jambon-Fromage

I'm not entirely sure who Mat & Lou are, but they may be the two blue creatures on the packet trying to disguise themselves with these devil masks.

Yes, devil mask shaped crispysnacks aimed (I imagine) at children. It’s a weird idea isn’t it?

Well, yes, but then the devil masks aren’t so different from various ghost and bat shaped (actually if you click on the link you’ll see why that’s a very bad example - not ghost or bat shaped at all!) or even scorpion shaped snacks the reluctant taste testers and I have tried over the past 5 years and I’m not sure I ever questioned whether or not they were suitable for children.

So anyway, here we have another Pom Bear style snack. Light and bubbly and with lovely light crunch.

Cliffs of Moher taste tester and I bumped into each other several times at the bowl of snacks. Very nice, we thought. Tall taste tester was also spotted snacking enthusiastically.

I wouldn’t describe the flavour as ham and cheese (Jambon-Fromage)  but I would say it’s a savoury taste and very moreish. I think we'd recommend this crispy crunchy snack from France.

Quite tasty opined the Chef, and he liked the cheerful devil faces too.

No comments :

Post a Comment