Wednesday 30 August 2017

Go Pure Natural Crunch Potato Chips Black Pepper & Sea Salt

Unfortunately the reluctant taste testers and I were not able to give this packet of crisps the good review it probably deserves. Because I bought the packet some time before I was taken ill (gosh, very nearly 6 months ago now) it has been sitting around for far too long. And was seriously past its sell-by date.

I didn't feel at all like trying crisps when I was really ill, and even after I started getting better it was a while before I fancied a crispy snack. In fact, for  really long time I didn't fancy lots of foods I would normally eat with enthusiasm. Being ill for so long has lots more side effects than you think.

Anyway, I think that under more auspicious circumstances these organic crisps from Dutch company Yellow Chips would be rather good. Possibly extremely good. A nice smallish crisp with the skin left on and lots (not too much) of tasty crushed black pepper and briny sea salt (or so the packet tells me).

Dutch taste tester agreed with me that the somewhat dull bite was a result of the sell-by date pastness.  So I hope to find another packet of these some day soon and try them fresh.

Go Pure and discover the goodness of the land says the packet. We'll try and do that.

No comments :

Post a Comment