Monday 21 October 2024

Cheez-It Snap’d Cheese Sour Cream & Onion


So, these days we get Cheez-It Snap’d and Cheez-It Puff’d and all sorts of Cheez-Its. With stray punctuation thrown in just for fun. And this is a packet of the strangely parallelogram shaped biscuity snack that is a Cheez-It Snap’d.

This is a very fine snack, as in very fragile and thin. Cheesy, thin & crispy says the packet. And easily broken, and the bottom of the packet is sadly full of too many broken bits. And I do mean broken bits. More like crumbs. Which is a shame.

I like the flavour though I think it’s a bit odd mixing cheese flavour with sour cream and onion. I found it tasty. I really like sour cream and onion, possibly because it’s not a common flavour here in the UK so I don’t get the opportunity to try it very often. The Chef complained the taste is not cheesy enough. So we will have to agree to differ.

Check out the shopping page on the Cheez-It website! Special Cheez-It nail polish or socks anyone?



No comments :

Post a Comment