Saturday 26 October 2024

Cheez-It Snap’d Double Cheese


I don’t find myself particularly impressed at the very small size of the Grab & Go! bag of Cheez-It Snap’ds. Can I turn a Cheez-It Snap’d into a plural? I’m going to anyway. 

And I still think this Grab & Go! bag is very small. It’s only 40g. Which not so very long ago was an ordinary size for a packet of crispy snacks. Grab & Go! used to mean considerably larger than this.

Still cheesy, thin & crispy, still quite orange, still parallelogram shaped… I am only going to quibble at the cheesy. Because they don’t taste of cheese. They taste of a cheesy snack. And that isn’t the same thing.

Plus, the Chef was not impressed at the amount of crummage at the bottom of the packet.

Don’t want to sound whiny but I don’t think I will bother with another packet.

No comments :

Post a Comment