Wednesday 9 June 2021

Ficosota Food Maretti Oven Baked Bruschette Chips Pizza


I saw this little 70g packet of crispy snacks when I ran down the road for the weekend newspapers. I thought we had tried this style of snack before, but I was fairly sure we hadn’t tried Pizza. And, no, we hadn’t.

We’ve tried Maretti Bruschette in Italian Ham, Mixed Vegetables, Mixed Cheese, Roasted Garlic, Mushrooms and Cream, and Spinach and Cheese. All back in 2016 and 17. Back then the maker’s name was Ital. And now here we have Pizza. 

It’s a pity the Pizza flavour isn’t as pizza-y as it might be. But it’s a tasty snack with a good crunch.

The Chef agrees. The taste isn’t quite right. But it’s still a very tasty snack. And I can’t help wondering if it might work very well with a dip.


No comments :

Post a Comment