Tuesday 11 February 2020

Co-op Turkey & Stuffing Legs

Well, well, here's a thing; three dimensional pretend turkey legs in Turkey and Stuffing flavour made with lattice style extruded potato starch.

Complicated? Yes, a bit. But you know, they've got the technology to make all sorts of shapes these days. You don't have to employ an army of underpaid workers to make your little shapes. The machines do it all for you. So why not?

And as we know Turkey & Stuffing is usually a reliable, if not successful flavour for crispy snacks, so again, why not?

Obviously I spotted these in our local Co-op when I went out for emergency washing up liquid on Christmas Eve (the lemon fragrance smells more like shoe polish - or is that just me?), so how could I resist?

The little leg shapes smell just right. The texture is light with a light bite. The flavour... a little too heavy on the herbs I think. But not bad. A fun crispy snack for children I imagine. And probably just for Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment