Tuesday 9 January 2018

M&S Spirit of Summer Lamb Kofta & Yogurt Hand Cooked Crisps

In the middle of June I went into the office to talk about going back to work a couple of hours at a time. And I took in a packet of crisps I bought at the M&S branch next to the Royal Free Hospital because I gathered that all the reluctant taste testers were suffering terrible crispy snack deprivation.
Dutch taste tester said she'd already tried this crisp and it wasn't bad. And it isn't bad. It just doesn't taste of lamb. Or lamb kofta. Or yoghurt. So that's a shame; unless you don't fancy the idea of Lamb Kofta flavour crisps. In which case why would you buy this packet in the first place?

So here's a photograph of the summery packaging. I guess I wasn't as well as I thought I was back in June. Still not fully recovered (although lots better) and bright enough to wonder why this half eaten packet of crisps was sitting around. Well wonder no more.. because here we are. 

No comments :

Post a Comment