Saturday 9 October 2021

Bret’s l’Originale


Bret’s, who seem to have become Brets, always produce great crinkle cut crisps. But this packet of Originale (salted) flavour crisps are the traditional flat crisps. 

I didn’t notice the Chef eating the whole of this little 30g packet all by himself. A pity, because we haven’t actually tried this simple flavour before. And those Bret’s flavours we have tried were all crinkled. The packet came free with our hotel room in Reims, although frankly, anything that comes free with a hotel isn’t free at all.

The Chef says they were alright. Nothing to write home about. OK. But I notice they were past their sell-by date before we ever arrived in France so this is not the most advantageous time to review them.

I think we’ll stick with OK.

1 comment :

  1. I could enjoy some crisps myself right now! I answered your question on my blog.

    ReplyDelete