Monday 21 August 2017

Popchips Ridges Smoky Bacon

Still a Student taste tester had a packet of Smoky Bacon flavour ridgey Popchips for lunch. I haven't seen this new (to me at least) departure on the Popchip front so I was interested to try. Almost all the packet had been scoffed before I arrived on the scene but Still a student kindly offered me the chance to try.
Quite tasty. And a good texture too. I'm not sure I was ever mad about Popchips; hmmn yes, this is what I thought about Popchips Barbecue flavour, however, this seems rather a good crispy snack. I think the ridges are a good thing.

Here's the Popchips website. It would be interesting to try some of the other flavours.

Big crunch. Bold flavour. sizzling, smoky, sinless says the packet. These popped chips are popped not fried. Looking for something fried? try your local chippy. you can get deep fried anything there. looking for bold flavour and epic crunch? you've come to the right place! Pop chips are actually called popchips (because they don't seem very keen on capital letters) but I find it hard to write without using caps. I feel that a headline always looks better with capital letters.

And the Popchip company is based in a building called The Mothership. Great.
I don't want you to feel short changed with only one photo, so here's one of a pastel drawing I got out of storage the other day. This is my father's deerhound Finetta. I was very young when we got her, not even 18 months, and I couldn't pronounce doggy. So she became Goggy or Gog.

No comments :

Post a Comment