Monday 12 October 2015

Walkers "Bring Me Back!" Beef & Onion






































Another "Bring Me Back" flavour from Walkers. And I don't like the look of it. Beef & Onion. Sounds a bit too meaty for me, not the sort of flavour I usually like. The packet's a bit dark brown too.

However, tech taste tester recommends them.

And how right he is. How wrong can you be? And you know I often am. Wrong, that it.

What a tasty crisp! Not especially meaty but very tasty, herby too (although the list of ingredients simply says seasoning and flavourings). As so often, slightly oddly suitable for vegetarians. But it's a much lighter taste than I was expecting. And really very good.

The reluctant taste testers all agreed this is a pretty good crisp and we could have eaten a good many more of them than you get in a 25g bag.

I think I even heard a cry of "where can I buy these?". You can't do better than that.

I would certainly vote for these crisps.

And since we are talking about a Walkers crisp, here's a link to this amazing Walkers tin I found on Etsy.

No comments :

Post a Comment